Patrons and Corporate Sponsorship Program
Tax deductible donation to JCHS Orchestra – 501 (c)(3)
• The Johns Creek High School Orchestra Association Inc. is non-profit organization under 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
• Contributions to the Johns Creek High School Orchestra Association are deductible under section 170 of the Code
2022-2023 Patrons and Sponsors – Thank You!
Our 2022-2023 Patrons and Sponsors
- Mandarin Strings Inc.
- Atlanta Violins
- Waffle House
- Ruth Lu & Weimin Feng
- Zhuojun Chai & Chaohui Nie
- Tiffany Lin & Yingchun Lee
- Minji Kim & Sangsu Lee
- Yong Peng & Leishi Hu
- Coca-Cola Foundation
- Yong Zhou & Shijie Deng
- Bomi Lee & Kyungmin Kim
- Sun Namkung & Juho Chong
- Jeeyoung Yun & Dae Hwa Jeong
- Allyn Howard & Samuel Howard
- Eunkyung Seo & Minho Roh
- Kyeong Ok Kim & Yung Chen Lin
- Jae Young Seo & Yongjin Kim
- Amy Eunmee Hong
- Shannon & Eugene Kim
* Click HERE to receive donation information
This is how you can help! – click below
• 2022 Sponsorship_Donation Letter
• Letter from Booster President
Thank you for your matching gifts!!!
“The JCHS Orchestra Association Board works to support Mr. Kim
and acts to make the program the best it can be for every student.”